|Title of the article
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AT MODERN COMPANIES
Tuguskina Galina Nikolaevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Rozhkova Liliya Valer'evna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, head of sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sal'nikova Ol'ga Vladimirovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. In conditions of rapidly occurring changes in production and technology, people, their intellectual capital, knowledge and professional competence become the main resources for organizational development. Knowledge management at the present stage is extremely important due to increased efficiency of organizational and production processes in accordance with modern requirements, which ultimately leads to increase in the competitiveness of companies. The purpose of the research is to analyze knowledge management systems used in domestic and foreign organizations.
Materials and methods. The implementation of research tasks was achieved on the basis of research of scientific information sources to identify the theoretical foundations of knowledge management, research of the experience of foreign and domestic companies in the use of tools and methods of knowledge management of employees. The methodology of the research is based on system approach.
Results. The theoretical analysis of “knowledge management” concept has been carried out, the specifics of this process are disclosed, systems and methods of knowledge management are discussed in international (British Petroleum, Skandia, Dow Chemical, Hewlett-Packard, Nokia, IBM) and domestic (Gazprom, Lukoil, Sberbank) companies.
Conclusions. Knowledge of employees and organizations is the most important resource in conditions of uncertainty of the external environment, increasing competition, limited resources.
knowledge, training, knowledge management, knowledge management tools, organizations
|| Download PDF
1. Malhotra Yo. Knowledge Management and Business Model Innovation. Network, USA, 2001.
2. Botkin J., Seeley Ch. Knowledge Management Review. 2001, vol. 3, iss. 6, p. 16.
3. Gumanitarnye tekhnologii. Analiticheskiy portal [Humanitarian technologies. Analytical resource]. Available at: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/fortune-500/info [In Russian]
4. Gareev T. Sistema upravleniya znaniyami v “BP” [Knowledge management system at BP]. Available at: https://www.novus-km.com/single-post/2016/08/03/F-BP [In Russian]
5. Dzhanetto K., Uiller E. Upravlenie znaniyami. Rukovodstvo po razrabotke i vnedreniyu korporativnoy strategii upravleniya znaniyami [Knowledge management. Handbook on development and adoption of a corporate knowledge management strategy]. Transl. from Engl. by E. M. Pestereva. Moscow: Dobraya kniga, 2005, 192 p. [In Russian]
6. Sinkevich I. V. Upravlenie znaniyami: diagnostika i organizatsiya obucheniya v kompanii. Razvitie professional'nykh sposobnostey (Razvitie chelovecheskikh resursov) [Knowledge management: diagnostics and training organization at a company. Development of professional skills (Human resource development)]. Irkutsk: Izd-vo IGEA, 2001, 434 p. [In Russian]
7. Maslov A. V. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii v mashinostroenii: sb. tr. VIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Innovation technologies in machine building: proceedings of VIII Inernational scientific and practical conference]. Tomsk: Izd-vo TPU, 2017, pp. 186–189. [In Russian]
8. Nestik T. A. Sovremennye tekhnologii upravleniya [Modern technologies of management]. 2014, no. 1 (37), pp. 30–37. [In Russian]
9. Marinicheva M. Sovety konsul'tanta. Upravlenie znaniyami v Rossii i IT [Consultant’s advice. Knowledge management in Russia and IT]. Available at: http://bigc.ru/publica tions/other/km/advices.php [In Russian]
10. Kak upravlyayut znaniyami v kompanii «Gazprom neft'» [How is knowledge managed in “Gazprom Neft” company]. Available at: https://hr-tv.ru/articles/author-opinion/kakupravljajut-znaniem-v-kompanii-gazprom-neft.html [In Russian]
11. Korporativnaya sistema upravleniya znaniyami [Corporate system of knowledge management]. Available at: https://csr2015-2016.lukoil.ru/personnel/training/knowledgemanagement-system [In Russian]
12. «Sberbank» zavershil vnedrenie sistemy upravleniya znaniyami [“Sberbank” completed adopting a knowledge management system]. Available at:
http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/%D0%9F%D1%80%%80%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%D0%A0%D0%A4_(IBM_File Net) [In Russian]